- High early and ultimate compressive strengths >650 ksc
- Can be used under machines and equipment without shrinkage.
- Excellent flow characteristics without any segregation and bleeding.
> 400 ksc
> 530 ksc
> 650 ksc
> 750 ksc
> 250 ksc
> 400 ksc
> 600 ksc
> 700 ksc
|Expansion @ 28 Days||+0.003%|
|Shrinkage @ 28 Days||None|
Remark: 1 Mpa = 1 N/mm2 ≈ 10.2 ksc = 145 psi
The concrete bonding surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned to remove grease, oil, dirt, curing compounds or other contaminants. All loose and unsound concrete must be removed and surface should be roughened. Surfaces should be moistened and preferably kept damp.Remove all excess or standing water from concrete immediately prior to grout placement. Forms must be strong, securely anchored, shored and sealed
to prevent grout leakage.
Proportion of Mixing
|Mixing||Product : Water
|Product : Water
|Plastic||4-4.5 : 1 Part||2.75-3.05 Liter|
|Flowable||3-3.4 : 1 Part||3.6-3.9 Liter|
|Fluid||3-3.3 : 1 Part||3.85-4.05 Liter|
Mixing water quantity is suggested only as a guide. Always use the minimum water quantity which provides adequate plastic, flowability or fluidity to enable proper placement of the grout. Use only potable water for mixing. Pre-wet and drain mixer for the initial batch. Place the measured mixing water into the mixer. Start the mixer and slowly add the grout. After the grout is added continue mixing for approximately 3 minutes to ensure uniformity. When grouting areas over 3 in. (75 mm) in depth, add 25% by weight 5 kg) per 20 kg Bag of clean, uniformly graded 3/8” (9 mm) maximum size pea gravel. Mix grout to plastic or pourable consistency when using pea gravel extended mixes.
Crocodile 621 Standard Grout can be easily pumped using a piston type grout pump. Grout should be placed under structural elements continuously and from one side only to avoid the entrapment of air pockets. Voids can be removed by rodding, strapping or chaining, however, excess working of fluid mixes should be avoided. Grout remains pump able for approximately 30 minutes.
All grout surfaces should be kept damped for 3 days.
Crocodile 621 Standard Grout 1 bag (20 kg)/ 0.011 m3
Crocodile 621 Standard Grout 91 bag (20 kg)/1 m3
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place 10-32 °C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase.