- Flexible, high performance acrylic sealant; non-corrosive
- Resistant to mold, fungus, and bacteria
- Excellent bonding strength
- Windows and door frames
- Countertops and sinks
- Air ducts
- Plumbing and HVAC applications
- Ceramic tile grouting
- Sealing joints between walls and floors in wet areas
|Tack free time||30 min|
Any damage to the surface should be repaired prior to application, using patching mortar. Joints must be clean, dry, and free of dust, oil, paint, or any surface contaminants. Joint sizes may range from 3 -12 mm in
width and 5-10 mm in depth. The width should be wider but smaller than the depth, for better elongation. Bond breaker may be used to adjust the depth/width ratio. Masking tape should be used on both sides of
the joint to control joint width.
One 450 g cartridge of Acrylic Seal Plus will fill approximately 3 meters in length of a joint 1 cm wide by 1 cm deep.
Cut away the top part of the threaded end of the cartridge and plastic tip. Position the cartridge in a manual or air powered caulking gun. Squeeze out one or more beads, depending on the width of the joint to be filled. Remove the masking tape before the sealant cures (within 10-30 minutes). Let Acrylic Seal Plus fully cure for 49 to 72 hours (depending on joint depth) before use or painting. Clean hands and equipment
with water after application.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place below +30 ° C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase.