- Unique user friendly, highly pseudo-plasticity and non-runny characteristic making it truly easy to use on vertical wall and ceiling
- Gap filling because of its higher solid content and especially it is highly pseudo-plasticity (soft, smooth, non-sagging) property
- Flexible but tough for use around home and in construction
- Board application for most timber based, cementitious substrate, ceramic and most common metallic construction products
- Paintable when dried
|Specific Gravity||5 g/cm3|
|Solid Content||Approx 77%|
|Chemical Resistance||Very Good|
|Working Time||5-10 min|
|Open Time||20-30 min|
|Setting Time||12-72 hr|
|Service Temperature||-30 °C to + 80°C|
The surface must be free of dust, release agent, oil and grease. Any loose or flanking paint must remove and sanded, wiping it clean with solvent will improve adhesion.
- Cut the nozzle to give a 4-5 mm diameter outlet.
Extrude the adhesive with a cartridge gun on to one side of substrates.
- For installing large heavy mirror on the wall, apply adhesive of about 4-5 mm bead size at 5 – 10 cm apart.
- To speed up adhesive drying to develop higher initial grab, pull one of the moveable substrates such as dry wall, mirror etc. away from the wall or floor after it was pressed on to the adhesive. Let the adhesive dries for 5 minutes, then plus the substrate back
firmly to ensure even contact.
- Not suitable for PE, PP and PTFE, copper chrome arsenic preservative treated timber and any material containing copper.
- It should not be used in water immersion.
- Avoid using it on substrates that is subjected to continual temperature exposure exceeding 30°C
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry 10- 30 ° C
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase