- Fibre reinforced
- Initial grab higher than 300kg/m2
- Solvent free
- Suitable for bonding on uneven surfaces
- Excellent adhesion on a wide range of construction materials both in interior and exterior applications
- Suitable for immediate and rock solid bonding of many materials such as wood, many plastics, bricks, stone, tiles, metal to porous surfaces such as concrete, plaster, MDF, OSB, timber panels, chipboard etc.
- Suitable for the bonding of decorative materials, skirting boards, gypsum panels in vertical, horizontal and overhead applications.
- Color : White
|Curing System||Physical Drying|
|Specific Gravity||1.30 g per cm3|
|Initial Grab||300 kg/m2|
|Open Time||15 min|
|Temperature Resistance||5-30 °C|
|Application temperature||-20 °C – +70 °C|
Type: All substrates except PE,PP and bituminous surfaces. At least one of the substrates should be porous otherwise the curing rate will be significantly slower State of Surface: The substrates should be dry,
clean and free of dust, grease and loose particles
Applying the adhesive
Method: Apply the adhesive by means of a caulking gun onto one surface in beads or dabs (every 15 cm. for panels). Always apply adhesive to the edges and corners of panels. Press the surfaces together immediately and tamp down with a rubber hammer. Support may be required. The bond can be loaded after 24-48
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with water if not cured, mechanically if cured
Repair: with same material
- When bonding, the pressure applied determines the initial grab and the final bonding strength. The duration during which pressure is applied is less important.
- Do not use in applications where continuous
immersion is possible.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place below 10-25 ° C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase.