A bottle of “Crocodile Anti-Slip” product can be used to cover an area of approximately 10 Sqm. It suitable for tile, stone, polished cement floor but except glass tile.
It is recommended that the product be tested in small area before use. After laying “Crocodile Anti-Slip”, surface should be clean as usual process.
How to use
- Clean the area to be treated with “Crocodile Anti-Slip” with normal floor
cleaner, wipe or leave it until completely dry.
- Pour the “Crocodile Anti-Slip” to the sponge ONLY and rub the tile surface by the sponge, then leave it to activate more than 30 minutes (ensure that the liquid remain on the surface)
- Clean up “Crocodile Anti-Slip” trement on the floor with water thorughtly.
- Always test the result in every 6 month, if Anti-Slip is unavtivated just apply the “Crocodile Anti-Slip” again.
- Avoid consuming and contact with eyes. If it contacts to your eyes, instantly rinse it off with water r
- Ceramic floor tile’s color and shinny surfaces may be slightly by the anti-slip treatment chemical reaction. But in most cases it is unnotibeable e
- It should not be used with dark-color ceramic tiles or granite such as black, dark blue etc (Although the color may fade a little but the surface will remain Non slip)
- Should wear the glove before use everytime, for protect dangerous.