- Easy to use , Just add water
- Can apply by brush or trowel
- Easy and fast application
- High adhesion
- Less flexible and Resistant to abrasion and water
Waterproofing and protection building structures such as terrace, veranda, bathroom, kitchen and etc. It can cover the small crack and cover with tiling.
|Compressive Strength at 28 days||EN 1015-11||16 N/mm2|
|Flexural Strength at 28 days||EN 1015-11||>7 N/mm2|
|Tensile Strength @ 28 days||EN 1015-12||>1.5 N/mm2|
|Water Transmissibility at 28 days||DIN EN 1062-3||0.04 kg/m2.h0.5|
*Remark: 1 MPa = 1 N/mm2 = 10 bar ~ 145 psi
- Dry or moist substrates must be cleaned, load bearing, fine porous and fairly even. If necessary, roughen surface with appropriate device (e.g. abrasive blasting, brush hammering).
- Any damage should be repaired in advance.
- The concrete surface must be damp.
Cement 20 kg : water 6.6 liters or
Cement 2.2-2.5 parts : water 1 part (by volume)
- Add Crocodile Eco shield to the water and mix until smooth or use the drill 150 rpm
- Prepare only as much as can be applied within 30 minutes.
Do not add water.
- Apply with brush when a smooth finish is required.
- The second coat should be applied, allowing 30-90 minutes apart between each application.
- The surface should be left to dry at least 3 days.
- Tile work should be done on surface after 3 days.
1-1.5 kg / sq.m. per coating 2 times
- Do not left expose.
- Do not apply in areas of high water pressure >0.5 bar
- It’s not recommended for use epoxy glue to fix on the membrane.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children