- Excellent tile adhesive and grout; high bond strengthand durability
- Ultimate resistance to harsh chemical and acid
- Excellent water repellent and anti-dirt absorption
- High UV, temperature and water pressure resistance 177 độ C
- Anti-black mold and moss with Microban
- Good for health
- For area exposed to hash chemicals, such as factory, restroom, and swimming pool
- For area where cleanliness is imperative, such as hospital, kitchen, and exterior usage
- For installing glass mosaic, resin mosaic, green marble, natural stone, and moisture-sensitive material
- For installing tiles on variable surfaces including concrete, brick walls, masonry, old tile, sheet metal, fiberglass, and glass
- Joint width 2-16 mm (Wall), 2-12 mm (Floor)
- Standard : ANSI A 118.3
- Colors : 13
|Test||Evaluation||ANSI A 118.3|
|Bond Strength to Quarry||>1,600 psi
|> 1,000 psi
|Linear Shrinkage @ 7 days
Test in accordance with ANSI 118.3
|< 0.25% shrinkage|
|Compressive Strength @ 7 days
|> 8,000 psi
|> 3,500 psi
|Tensile Strength @ 7 days
|> 2,500 psi
|> 1,000 psi
|Pot Life 21°C||30 min||–|
|Initial Set||8 hr||> 2 hr|
|Thermal Shock||> 1300 psi
|> 500 psi
|Physical State||Paste, Once mixed|
- Mixing ratio Part A 1 bag: Part B 1 bag
- Mix the 2 components together and mix well by hand or low speed drill (<150 rpm).
- Stirred the mixture once again, before applying.
- The mixture should be used within 20-30 minutes.
- Filling the joints with grout by using a rubber face trowel and working diagonally across the grout joints.
- As soon as possible, remove all excess grout with the trowel.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes, then use sponge to remove any remaining grout from the surface of the tile.
- Prevent the grout from dirt for at least 24 hours and clean again with warm water before use the area. Leave 7 days to ensure perfect stain resistance.
- In case of grouting porous or rough-surface tile, test in an inconspicuous place first.
- Grouting only a small area (1 to 2 m2) at a time
- While cleaning Epoxy Plus from the surface of the tile, change sponge frequency
- Do not grouting in the area with temperature lower than 16°C
- Not appropriate for the area temperature exceeding 177°C
- Ready to fill water in the pool after applied 7 days.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
Lasts up to one year if kept dry and away from heat, in a sealed bag.
2 kg / 2 Parts/ Bucket
Including Part A : 520 g, Part B : 1,480