- Non-sag product, even at high temperatures.
- Hardens without shrinkage.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and many other materials.
- High early strength.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Solvent free.Can be cured under immersion
- Standard : ASTM C882
- Thin film bonding.
- Concrete repairs.
- Blow hole filling.
- Crack and surface sealing.
- Suitable for rebar Ø 6-20 mm.
- Fix tile under water application.
1:2 by weight
|Pot Life||15-30 min at 20 °C|
Bond Strength by slant shear ASTM C882 @7d
|Pull-out test anchoring system
7.8 MPa (79.5 ksc)
8.1 MPa (82 ksc)
- All surfaces must be clean, free from dust and all loosely adhering particles.
- Cement laitance must be removed by mechanical means (i.e. sand blasting Primer is not required.)
Mix both components together for at least 2 minutes with a mixing paddle attached to a slow speed electric drill (max. 600 R.P.M.) until the material becomes smooth into consistency and an even grey colour of the mixture is obtained.
- When using as a thin film adhesive, apply the mixed adhesive to the surfaces with a trowel, spatula or by glove-protected hand. When applying as a repair mortar, take into account any formwork that may be required. Max thickness in one layer is 30 mm.
- On vertical surfaces it is non-sag up to 10 mm thickness. On damp surfaces, ensure that the material is well rubbed in.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Clean all tools and equipment immediately after use with thinner.
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year