- Superior performance from true feather edge to 13 mm
- Compressive Strength > 800 ksc
- Moisture Retentive, Self curing in most applications.
- High compressive, flexural, tensile and bond strengths
- Standard : ASTM C109, ASTM C882
> 450 ksc
> 850 ksc
|Bond Strength by Slant Shear
> 19 ksc
> 108 ksc
Above evaluations are from test room, actual installation might provide
the different results according to the condition of workplaces.
For optimum results, bonding surface should be roughened by sandblasting or other mechanical mean. Remove all loose, unsound, contaminated concrete from the patch area. Pre-wet and keep bonding surfaces damp preferably for 4 hours prior to the placement of the patch. Remove excess water and allow drying slightly before applying Crocodile Feather Patch.
Proportion of Mixing
|Product : Water
|Product : Water
|6-13 mm||20 kg : 2.6 liter||5 : 1|
|3-6 mm||20 kg : 3.35 liter||4.5 : 1|
|1-3 mm||20 kg : 3.75 liter||3.5 : 1|
from feather edge to 1⁄2 in. (13 mm) Thickness. If blistering occurs, use a trowel with a coarse textured surface or delay finishing until material starts to set. Protect the patched area from mechanical abuse, direct sun exposure, drying winds and temperature extremes for 3 days.
the suitability of this product for the intended use. Consideration
should be given to providing stress relief for large patch areas.
If product runs or sags when applied to vertical surfaces, reduce the mixing water quantity. Avoid overworking the surface. Do not wet the surface of the patching material while finishing. The patch surface can be shaved or textured as Feather Patch begins to set.
- Do not use for patches over 1/2 in. (13 mm) deep unless placed in layers of 1/2 in. (13 mm) maximum thickness. Use Skimcrete for non-sag vertical and overhead repairs up to 1/2 in. (13 mm) in thickness.
- Do not use Feather Patch where the patched area will be subject to continuous immersion in water unless a protective coating is applied.
- Do not add any admixtures or other materials to Feather Patch
- Observe ACI guidelines for hot and cold weather concreting when material, surface or ambient temperature is above 95°F (35°C) or below 40°F (4°C)
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children