- Waterproofing and protection of buildings and water retaining structures. Can be left exposed.
- Highly flexible; optimized for flexible surface.
- Easy to use, just mix with water.
- Waterproof coat over existing leak tile before install new tile.
- Non toxic.
- Waterproofing and protection a water retaining structures, such as drinking water tanks, reservoirs, water mains and swimming pools.
- Tile fixing and waterproofing of bathrooms, Kitchens and other wet room in hotels, hospitals, offices, and residential buildings, also suitable for exterior applications.
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies under the pavement.
- Internal and external waterproofing and protection of new and old buildings, facades against dampness, rain.
- Waterproofing of below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries. subjected to both positive or negative high water pressure (> 1.5 bar)
- Color : Grey, White, Green, Blue, Black
|Pot Life||60 min|
|Crack Overbridging at 28d||0.75 mm|
|Water Impermeability Positive/ Negative||1.5 bar / 1.5 bar|
|Water Permeability under head pressure||>1.5 bar|
|Drinking Water Test||Pass (SS 375)|
|Tensile Strength||EN 1348|
|28 days||> 2 N/mm2|
|14 days||> 1 N/mm2|
|7 days||> 0.9 N/mm2|
|Tensile strength on other substrate at 28 days|
|Woods / Metal||> 0.8 N/mm2|
|Flexible board||> 0.6 N/mm2|
Remark : 1 Mpa = 1 N/mm2 =10 bar ~ 145 psi
Dry or moist substrates must be cleaned, load bearing, fine porous and fairly even. If necessary, roughen surface with appropriate device (e.g. abrasive blasting, brush hammering). Any damage should be repaired in advance. The concrete surface must be damp.
Mix Crocodile Flex Shield with water 20 kg per 7-8 liters (Cement: Water = 2.7: 1 by volume or weight). Allow mixture to sit for 5 min. Prepare only as much as can be applied within 1 hour period.
Apply with fiber type brush or broom when a smooth finish is required. The second coat should be applied, allowing 30-90 minutes apart between each application. Apply two coats at 1.5 kg. per sq.m. When finished, surface should be left to dry for at least 72 hours.
Depend on temperature and relative humidity conditions on site. Normally will require a minimum of 7 – 14 days depending on ventilation. Ensure that the product has cured enough to be in permanent contact with water. Tile work should be done on surface after 72 hours.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children