- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- Fast curing
- Good extrudability
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
- Impervious to mould, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- No odour.
- Can be painted with water based systems
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Does not contain isocyanates and no silicones
- Good adhesion on moist substrates
- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry
- Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard, etc)
- Elastic structural bonding in car and container industry
- Color : White
|Curing System||Moisture Curing|
(20°C / 65% R.H.)
|3 mm / 24 hr|
|Hardness||65 ±5 Shore A|
|Elastic Recovery||> 75%|
|Maximum allowed distortion||± 20%|
|Temperature Resistance||-40 °C – +90 °C|
|Maximum Tension||3.50 N/mm2|
|Elasticity modulus 100%||2.30 N/mm2|
|Elongation at break||400%|
|Service Temperature||5-35 °C|
Substrates: all usual building substrates, treated wood, metals, PVC, plastics Nature: clean, dry, free of dust and grease.
Surface preparation: Porous surfaces in water loaded applications should be primed with Primer. All smooth surfaces can be treated with Surface Activator. We recommend a preliminary adhesion test on every
Min. width for bonding: 2 mm
Min. width for joints: 5 mm
Max. width for bonding: 10 mm
Max. width for joints: 30 mm
Min. depth for joints: 5 mm
Recommendation sealing jobs: joint width = 2 x joint depth.
Application method: With manual caulking gun.
Cleaning: With Cleaner immediately after use.
Finishing: With a soapy solution before skinning.
- MS ALL FIX High Tack can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- Not suitable for bonding aquariums.
- MS ALL FIX High Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. MS
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place below 10-25 ° C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase.