- Dries to a translucent finish
- Small molecular structure penetrates deeply into surfaces
- Produces a glossy surface that does not catch dust
- Makes dark colors clearer and more pronounced
- Resistant to UV radiation and outdoor moisture that can cause mold and algae growth
- Creates a strong, protective film
- Protects against efflorescence
- Can apply to concrete with out the need for primer
- Water based; environmentally friendly; no heavy metals or VOC’s
New concrete surfaces should be allowed to dry completely and should be free from grease and dirt. Surface moisture should be less than 14%. Old concrete surfaces that have been painted or coated with other materials should be scrubbed or scraped to remove the old coating completely. Surfaces that have been painted with Crocodile Color Cement can be coated with Nano Protect after drying for 7 days. Natural stone surfaces should be completely clean and free of dirt, grease, and other contaminants.
- When applied with a brush, one liter of Nano Glossy will cover approximately 9-11 m2
- When applied with a sprayer, one liter on Nano Glossy will cover approximately 11-12 m2
- Nano Glossy can be mixed with 5 to 10% water for use with a sprayer or if you wish to reduce the gloss
Nano Glossy can be applied by brush, paint sprayer, or roller. Allow Nano Glossy to dry for approximately 30 minutes before applying a second coat.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
Keep in a cool, dry area (moisture and heat may degrade the product)