- Extra compressive strength > 700 ksc
- Can be used under heavy duty machines andinfrastructure without shrinkage.
- High ultimate f the hardened grout
- Excellent flow characteristics without any segregation and bleeding.
> 430 ksc
> 550 ksc
> 580 ksc
> 700 ksc
> 400 ksc
> 500 ksc
> 550 ksc
> 650 ksc
> 300 ksc
> 450 ksc
> 500 ksc
> 600 ksc
Remark : Above evaluations are from test room, actual installation might provide the different results according
to the condition of workplaces ( 1 Mpa = 1 N/mm2 ≈ 10.2 ksc = 145 psi)
The concrete bonding surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned to remove grease, oil, dirt, laitance, curing compounds or other contaminants. All loose and unsound concrete must be removed and surface
should be roughened. Surfaces should be moistened and preferably kept damp.Remove all excess or standing water from concrete immediately prior to grout placement. Forms must be strong, securely anchored, shored and sealed to prevent grout leakage.
Proportion of Mixing
|Mixing||Product : Water
product 20 kg
|Plastic||3.8-4 : 1 Part||3.03-3.23 Liter|
|Flowable||3.5-3.8 : 1 Part||3.30-3.48 Liter|
|Fluid||3-3.5 : 1 Part||3.5-3.8 Liter|
Mixing water quantity is suggested only as a guide. Always use the minimum water quantity which provides adequate plastic, flowability or fluidity to enable proper placement of the grout. Use only potable water for mixing. Pre-wet and drain mixer for the initial batch. Place the measured mixing water into the mixer. Start the mixer and slowly add the grout. After the grout is added continue mixing for approximately 3 minutes to ensure uniformity. When grouting areas over 3 in. (75 mm) in depth, add 25% by weight 5 kg) per 20 kg Bag of clean, uniformly graded 3/8” (9 mm) maximum size pea gravel. Mix grout to plastic or pourable consistency when using pea gravel extended mixes.
Crocodile Non Ferrous Non Shrink Grout can be easily pumped using a piston type grout pump. Grout should be placed under structural elements continuously and from one side only to avoid the entrapment of air pockets. Voids can be removed by rodding, strapping or chaining, however, excess working of fluid mixes should be avoided. Crocodile Non Ferrous Non Shrink Grout remains pump able for approximately 15 minutes.
All grout surfaces should be kept damped for 3 days.
Crocodile Non Ferrous, Non Shrink Grout 1 bag (20 kg)/ 0.011 m3
Crocodile Non Ferrous, Non Shrink Grout 91 bag (20 kg)/1 m3
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place 10-32 °C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase.