- Waterproofing and chemical resistance properties remain intact even if the surface is damaged.
- Penetrates deeply and seals concrete’s capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks
- Powerful pressure resistance up to 16 bar with both the positive and negative side
- Completely effective against high hydrostatic head pressure
- Allows concrete to breathe, eliminating water vapor build up and leaving the concrete completely dry.
- Seals cracks up to 0.4 mm.
- Non toxic
Waterproofing and protection water retaining structures, basement retaining walls, tunnels and subway systems,foundations, underground vaults, swimming pools, reservoirs water mains, sewage and water
|Water Permeability under
|232 PSI (1.54 Mpa)||CRD-C-48-73|
|Compressive Strength @ 28 d||>6%||>1.5 N/mm2|
|Freeze / Thaw Cycle Test||50 Cycles-Marked decrease
in erosion compared to untreated contact
|Chemical Resistance||pH range 3-11 constant contact||ASTM C-267-77|
|Radiation Resistance||No effect from gamma radiation
= > 5.76×104 Rads
No effect from gamma radiation
50 M Rads
|Chloride Content||Perfect Shield effects are
NOT related to chlorides
|Non toxic||Pass||BS 6920|
|Depth Penetrated by Microscope||50 mm.||–|
Concrete surfaces to be treated must be clean and free of laitance, dirt, film, paint, coating or other foreign matter. Concrete surfaces must be thoroughly saturated with clean water prior to the application.
Add Crocodile Perfect Shield to the water. It can apply with a brush. In case of the second coat is required, it should be applied after the first coat 20-30 minutes.
Light pre-watering between coats may be required due to drying. It can be applied in 30 minutes.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children