- Resistant to water pressure, temperature, excellent bond strength.
- Resistant to swimming pool chemical agents.
- Fast setting, ready to fill water after applied 24 hours.
- Preventing efflorescence with WCAC Technology.
- Anti-black mold and moss with Microban.
- Water repellent with Hydrophobic agent added.
- Good for health.
- For swimming pool, spa, sauna, area where durability is required, and exterior usage.
- Joint width 2-15 mm.
- Colors : 9
|Compressive Strength in standard condition after 28 days||≥ 15.0 N/mm2||24.4 N/mm2|
|Flexural Strength in standard
condition after 28 days
|≥2.5 N/mm2||6.6 N/mm2|
After 30 minutes
After 240 minutes
≤ 2.0 g
≤ 5.0 g
|Shrinkage||< 3.0 mm/m||0.39 mm/m|
|Abrasion Resistance||≤ 1000 mm3||926 mm3|
2 hrs 30 mins
|Bucket life at 21 oC||–||10-15 mins|
Clean and remove any dirt or contaminations remaining in the joints. Make sure the joints are clean and dry before grouting.
Mix 1 kg of grout powder with 0.2-0.23 liters of clean water, or 4.5-5 parts grout to 1 part water (by volume). Add the grout into the water and mix well by hand or low speed drill. Do not add water or grout after this point. Discard grout when too stiff to work, about 15-20 minutes.
Apply grouting after 24- 48 hour tile installation. Grout all areas by filling the joints with grout, then using a rubber face trowel and working diagonally across the grout joints. Remove all excess grout
with the trowel and then clean tile surfaces with wet sponge and clean cloth.
Care should be taken to prevent the grout from drying out, by covering the installation with natural kraft paper. Plastic sheeting or newspaper should not be used.
- The area may be re-cleaned to remove any remaining grout from the surface of the tile. Scrubbing the floor with hot water and soap works
- It is not recommended that acids be used, as this cause color alteration of the grout joint. If necessary, test in an inconspicuous place first.
Swimming Pool Water Chemical Balance
- The ideal range for pH in swimming pool water is 7.2-7.8.
- Calcium hardness in swimming pool water should not be over 250 ppm.
- The best chlorine level for swimming pool water is generally between 1.0-2.0 ppm.
- The ideal level for calcium hardness in swimming pool water is about 200-250 ppm.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Salt water pool systems may cause color alteration of green and blue grout
- Ready to fill water after applied 24 hours
- Swimming pool water chemical balance mustbe controlled
Lasts up to one year if kept dry and away from heat, in a sealed bag.
Net Weight : 5 , 20 kg per Bucket