- Suitable for joints subjest to movement
- Highly elastic >550
- Resistant to weathering, UV radiation and rust-inducing conditions
- Paintable (emulsion paint)
- Heavy and light prefabricated constructions, traditional masonry
- Expansion joints in concrete structures
- Bridging joints between prefabricated elements
- Sealing joints in facades, boards, siding, metal constructions
- Color : Grey and White
- Standard : ASTM C.920Type S.Grade NS
BS 4254-1983,BS 5859
JIS A 5758
TTS-S-00230C,Type ll,Class A
|Cutting time||30 min|
|Tack free time||90-150 min|
|Polymerization||5-10 mm : 24 hr|
|Tensile Strength||1.6 Mpa|
|Hardness Shore A||27|
|Modulus of Elasticity at 100%||0.3 Mpa|
|Joint Movement||+ 25%|
|Adhesion in peel, N/25 mm width
Any damage to the surface should be repaired prior to application, using patching mortar. Joints must be clean, dry, and free of dust, oil, paint, or any surface contaminants. Joint sizes may range from 3 -12 mm in
width and 5-10 mm in depth. The width should be wider but smaller than the depth, for better elongation. Bond breaker may be used to adjust the depth/width ratio. Masking tape should be used on both sides of
the joint to control joint width.
310 ml/ 3 m (joint width 1×1 cm)
Cut away the top part of the threaded end of the cartridge and plastic tip. Position the cartridge in a manual or air powered caulking gun. Squeeze out one or more beads, depending on the width of the joint to be filled. Remove the masking tape before the sealant cures (within 20 minutes). Let Crocodile Poly U Seal fully cure for 48 to 72 hours (depending on joint depth) before use or painting. Clean hands and equipment
with water after application.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place below 10-25 ° C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase.