- For repairing and penetrating deeply within concrete to prevent leakage.
- Fast setting and dried well even in humid condition
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure and high compressive strength
- Repairing and waterproofing for underground, basement, tunnels and subway systems, bridges
- Installation of seal strips (reglets and coves) at joints to assure water tightness
- Patching of tie holes and faulty construction joints and filling of routed out cracks
- Waterproof sacking of concrete bug holes
- Repairing of spalled and honeycombed areas
|Pot Life||30 min|
|Setting Time||Approx. 2 hr|
1600 psi (11 Mpa)
2400 psi (16 mpa)
5800 psi (40 Mpa)
6900 psi (17 Mpa)
320 psi (2.2 Mpa)
520 psi (3.6 Mpa)
730 psi (5.0 Mpa)
900 psi (6.2 Mpa)
Remove all loose, unsound, contaminated concrete or from the patch area. Surfaces must be well moistened to a dull dampness at the time of application. Cracks should be routed out to a U-shaped configuration,
approx. 3-4″ (20 mm) wide and a minimum of 3-4″ (20 mm) deep.
Proportion of Mixing
Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar 4.5 kg per water 1 liter
Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar 2.5 part per water 1 part
Mix Crocodile Protectcrete Mortar 2.5 parts with water 1 part by volume. Prepare only as much as can be applied within 30 minute.
After proper surface preparation and routing to appropriate configuration, prime areas to be patched of repaired with a slurry coat of Crocodile Perfect Shield, fill cavity flush to surface with Crocodile Protectrete Mortar in mortar consistency or apply Crocodile Protectcrete. Mortar in layers of 1-2″ (12.7 mm) until desired profile is obtained.
1 kg / 5 m (joint width 1×1 cm)
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children