- Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation value.
- Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
- Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone and surfaces contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents and similar materials.
- Mould-proof, water-proof, over paintable.
- Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped
- Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
- Filling of penetrations in walls.
- Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.
|Specific Gravity||22±3 kg/cm3|
|Curing System||Moisture Curing|
|Tack free Time||7±3 min|
|Cutting Time||30-45 min|
|Curing Time||24 hr|
|Yield||30 – 45 L|
|Fire Class||B3 (DIN 4102)|
|Heat Conductivity||0.036 W / m.k (DIN 52612)|
|Compressive Strength||0.03 MPa (DIN 53421)|
|Temperature Resistance||-40 °C to + 80 °C|
|Application Temperature||-2 to 30 °C|
- Optimal can temperature is +20 °C. Application (ambient) temperature is between -2 °C to +30 °C.
- Shake the can well before use.
- Screw the adapter on the valve.
- Hold the can upside down and activate the foam by pressing the valve. Moisturizing the surfaces and the foam improves adhesion and shortens curing time. Cured foam can be cleaned barely mechanically.
- Cured foam will discolor if exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Paint or coat the cured foam for best results in outdoor applications.
- Lower temperatures decreases yield and curing time.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Storage above +25 °C and below +5 °C shortens shelf life.
- Should be stored and transported in vertical position.
- Should be kept in room temperature for at least 12 hours before the application.
- Shelf life 15 months if stored properly.