- One Component. Just add water
- It can be applied in thickness from 3-40 mm or deeper application by multi layers and mix with aggregate
- High compressive, flexural, tensile and bond strength
- Can use on vertical or overhead application
- Subsequent paint coats can be applied
- Moisture retentive, self curing, long working life up to 30-45 min.
|Density (Bulk)||~1.25 kg/L|
|Flexural Strength @28 d||> 70 ksc|
|Bond Strength by Slant Shear @28 d)||> 95 ksc|
Remove all loose, unsound, contaminated concrete or weakened concrete from the patch area. If damage to rebar, remove the rust and mix Crocodile Repair Mortar with bonding agent to apply in rebar. Surfaces should be moistened and preferably kept damp.
Mix Crocodile Repair Mortar 5 kg with water 1 liter or Crocodile Repair Mortar with water by 4 parts per 1 part by volume. Add Crocodile Repair Mortar to the water and mix with trowel until smooth workable consistency is achieved. Larger batches require mixing paddle and a
drill operating at slow speed. If patch area is thicker than 40 mm. add 25% by weight of 3/8” aggregate. The gravel should be added after Crocodile Repair Mortar and water are thoroughly mixed. Continue mixing until gravel blend in evenly. It can be applied within 20-30
Standard self-curing practice are recommend. If exposed to rapid drying conditions keep the surface wet to prevent premature drying.
Temperature 50°F (10°C) minimum , air and substrate.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
The nominal shelf life of this product is one year from the date of manufacture when unopened containers are stored in a dry, shaded environment between 50°F (10°C) and 90°F (32°C)