- Ready to apply
- Have special pigment to reflect heat over 55-80% even dark color.
- Highly flexible waterproof coating with up to 500% elongation
- Adhere to almost all surfaces such as concrete, mortar plasters, corrugated roof and metal.
- Can be easily painted over
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance
- Waterproofing for exterior applications such as terraces, rooftops, roof tiles, wall, gutter, flashing, ridge board and ridge capping
- Can bridge small hairline cracks prior to painting over
|Elongation at brake||500%|
|Hardness Shore A||65|
|Tensile Strength||> 3.5 N/mm2|
|Crack Bridging||> 2 mm|
|Total Solar Reflective : TSR|
|• White||> 80 %|
|• Grey||> 50 %|
Dry or moist substrates must be cleaned, load bearing, fine porous and fairly even. Any damage should be repaired in advance. Any voids or potholes in the substrate must be appropriately filled with a high strength mortar. Allow the surface to dry thoroughly. Substrate on rooftop should have proper slope to prevent water accumulation.
- When used as a primer, dilute the mixture with 5-10% water and apply, using a rolle or brush; leave the primer to dry.
- Apply the first coat at an approximate ratio of 0.6 kg per m2. Allow a minimum drying time 4 hours. Once the first coat had dried, a second coat should be applied, at the same ratio.
- Fiber mesh or polyester felt should be applied on the entire substrate on flat roofs after the first coat application.
- When finished, surface should be left to dry at least 48 hours
- Temperature range for use: 10- 35 ˚C
- It is not recommended for use in areas of water immersion like swimming pools, spa etc. and do not use where negative hydrostatic pressure is evident.
- Liquid acrylic may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children