- Easy to use , Just add water
- No troweling required-self leveling
- Very fluid, ideal for pouring and pumping
- Non-shrink / no dusting
- Rapid early strength gain
- Maintains workability for 30 minutes at 21oC
- Not a gypsum based product and no protein additives
- Provides level and smooth concrete prior to installation of floor coverings
1000 Psi (6.9 Mpa)
2000 Psi (13.8 Mpa)
3000 Psi (20.7 Mpa)
3600 Psi (24.8 Mpa)
4200 Psi (28.9 Mpa)
780 Psi (5.4 Mpa)
1050 Psi (7.2 Mpa)
200 Psi (1.4 Mpa)
400 Psi (2.8 Mpa)
550 Psi (3.8 Mpa)
|Working Time @ 21๐C||30 min|
|Setting Time ASTM C191
Initial Setting Time
Final Setting Time
Above evaluations are from test room, actual installation might provide
the different results according to the condition of workplaces.
All substrates must be clean, dry and primed before Crocodile Self-Leveling is applied. 1 Liter of Crocodile Primer mixed with 1 liter of clean potable water will cover approximately 8-10 m2 of floor area. Primer
must be applied evenly with a nylon push broom with exploded tips. Do not use paint rollers, mops, or spray equipment. Apply a thin primer layer leaving no bare spots, puddles or excess primer. Allow to dry to a clear, thin film (usually 3 hours, but less than 24 hours). To avoid the development of bubbles and pin-holes in Crocodile Self-Leveling, very absorbent concrete, such as abrade floors, may require two application of Primer. Apply the first coat of Primer diluted with 3 parts water, let completely dry (minimum 3 hours) and install a second application of
primer mixed 1:1 with water. Let dry the apply Crocodile Self-Leveling.
Mixed 2 bags of Crocodile Self-Leveling at a time. Mix Crocodile Self-Leveling 20 kg with water 4.8 liters. Then add the Crocodile Self-Leveling while mixing at full speed with a paddle mixer attached to a heavy-dutydrill (min 650 rpm). Mix completely for a minimum of 2-3
minutes until lump free.
|Thickness (mm.)||Approximate Coverage (m2)
Per 20 kg bag
Crocodile Self-Leveling will level itself for 20 minutes at 21 oC no troweling needed. Recommend to mix 2nd portion (of Crocodile Self-Leveling) immediately to apply continually. It can also be pumped affording high productivity and continuous smooth placement.
Crocodile Self-Leveling can be applied from a feather edge to 40 mm. without extension with aggregate and up to 125 mm (5 inches) extended. Blend Crocodile Self-Leveling with washed, dried, clean 3-6 mm. pea gravel. Mix 20 kg of Crocodile Self-Leveling first with water, then add 6 kg of the aggregate mixing until the pea gravel is coated, then place. It may cause non-smooth surface ; recommend to apply pure Crocodile Self-Leveling with water on top. Allow the extended layer to dry, normally 16-18 hours. Prime the surface with Crocodile Primer mixed 1:1 with water per the priming instruction outlined. When this primer is completely dry, install the smooth un extended finish layer.
Crocodile Self-Leveling is self-curing. The application of concrete cures is not required. The surface is walkable in 3-4 hours after apply Crocodile Self-Leveling and can be overlaid any surface covering within 16 hours.
- For interior use only.
- Do not install below 4°C or above 38°C
- Do not install over gypsum based surfaces.
- Do not over water, re temper, or add additional additives.
- Reply upon floor covering manufacturer for directions concerning maximum allowable moisture content of subfloor, adhesives selection etc.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipmentis recommended
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling
- Keep out of reach of children