- General Purpose Acetic Cure Sealant.
- Excellent adhesive strength and high elastic 570%.
- Resistant to weathering UV radiation and cleaner
- Adhere to glass, tiles, ceramics, aluminum, fiberglass, vinyl, metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
- Color : White, Clear, Black
|Specific Gravity||0.98 g/cm3|
|Tensile Strength||2 Mpa|
|Joint Movement||+ 25%|
|Tack free time||8-25 min|
|Hardness Shore A||17-18|
|Service Temperature||-37 °C to + 60°C|
|Temperature Resistance||-62 °C to + 204 °C|
- The silicone sealant should be applied at a thickness not to exceed 6mm (1/4 in) from an exposed edge. The recommended minimum joint dimension is 1/4″ x 1/4″ and the maximum joint dimension is 1″ x 3/8″.
- Ensure all surfaces that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean, dry, and free of dust, dirt, rust, oil and other contaminants.
- Nonporous substrates should be clean with solvent and wipe dry immediately with cloth before the solvent evaporates from the surface. Porous surfaces should be roughening with a stiff-bristled brush, rubbed down or sandblasted.
- Cut off tip nozzle and cartridge. Screw on nozzle to cartridge.
- Fit into caulking gun; apply on surface in steady flow.
- If required, smooth and shape sealant with spatula dipped in mild detergent.
- To remove excess uncured sealant with a mineral turpentine soaked cloth. Fully cured excess sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp knife.
- Content fully cures in 24-48 hours.
280 ml/ 2.8 m (joint width 1×1 cm)
- For structuring glazing.On submerged joint where porous substrates permit water to the bond interface.
- Can not be painted as paint will not adhere to sealant.
- Can not be applied on materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents such as impregnated wood or oil-base caulks, or release by-products that may inhibit it cure, affect adhesion or discolor the sealant.
- Not recommended for use in close or confined area where sealant cure may be inhibited.
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in dry and cool place below +30 ° C.
- Use within 1 year from the date of purchase.