- Ready to use and easy application
- Perfectly white smooth finish. Thickness 0.2 to 5.0 mm.
- Can be used to coat over primer and paint
- Excellent trowel ability on application.
- Possible to be exposed or painted (with or without primer)
- High compressive and bond strength
- Good weather resistance.
- Great for indoor and outdoor
- Paint mixing machine can be used for color coating
|Paste density||1.75 Gram/cm2|
|Bonding strength at 28 days||2 N/mm2|
|Compressive Strength||> 20 N/mm2|
|28 days||> 25 N/mm2|
|Bond Strength By Slant Shear @ 28 days||> 12 N/mm2|
The substrate must be clean, dust-free and without any traces of oil, laitance, curing compound etc. Over plus, seams and rock pockets exceeding 3 mm. must be treated prior to application.
Apply small quantities of Crocodile skim Coat 102 with a stainless steel float. Wash the blade to the tool regularly in order to remove hardened residues. Never return the product to the bucket. Two separate coats must be applied for successful resurfacing (First layer as a primer to fill up all minor defects). Allow 15-45 min between each coats. Pre-covering curing time 1-2 day (depending on application thickness, covering material and atmospheric conditions).
0.5-1.5 kg / m2 (thickness 1 mm.)
- Paste may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year.