- Improved surface durability; no cracking
- Improved bonding to the base coat
- Covering of pin holes and surface unevenness
- Excellent weathering resistance
- Excellent smooth surface finishes
- Reduce paint consumption
- Color : White, Grey
|Flexural Strength at 28 d||> 1.7 N/mm2 (> 17 ksc)|
|Compressive Strength 28 d||> 4 N/mm2 (> 40 ksc)|
|Tensile Adhesion Strength (pull off test)||> 0.5 N/mm2|
|Water Retentivity||> 95%|
|Average Shrinkage 28 d||< 0.1%|
|Initial Set||260 min|
|Final Set||450 min|
The substrate must be clean and free from loose particles, dirt, grease and traces of foreign material.
For loose plaster areas, remove any defective materials and re-plaster the area. If the job site is hot or windy, dampen dry surfaces before application.
Proportion of Mixing
Skim Coat 25 kg per Water 10-11 liters or
Skim Coat 2.5 parts : Water 1 part (by volume)
1.25 kg / 1 sq.m (Thickness 1 mm.)
- Using a steel trowel, apply Skim Coat evenly to the desired thickness.
- If it necessary to increase the thickness of Skim Coat, apply a second coat after the first has set (approx. 10-30 min). Skim Coat Smooth thickness varies from 0.3-3 mm.
- The surface should be smoothed with steel trowel. Once Skim Coat has dried, a final coat such as a sealer and decorative paint may be applied.
- Paste may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year.