- Crystallization penetrates deeply into concrete surfaces, providing powerful adhesion.
- Blocks pores, capillaries and micro cracks to stop liquid water passage.
- Powerful pressure resistance (up to 7 bar)
- Resists high hydrostatic heads, protects concrete from water borne aggressive chemicals and freeze-thaw damage.
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Standard : ASTM C109, ASTM C642, JIS A1404
Waterproofing and protection water retaining structures, such as terrace, veranda, drinking water tanks, reservoirs water mains, swimming pools, bathroom, kitchen and below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels.
|• Initial Set||5 hr|
|• Final Set||6 hr|
|Compare to uncoated||9.8%|
|Compressive Strength 28 days||> 45 N/mm2|
|Permeability Test||8.14 x 10-10|
|Compare to uncoated||1.7 x 10-9|
|Resistance to Hydrostatic Pressure 48 hr||Pass|
|Waterproofing barrier test|
|Positive Side||> 70 m (7 bar)|
|Negative Side||> 70 m (7 bar)|
Concrete or masonry surfaces to be coated should be properly prepared to remove all loose, unsound or contaminated material. Wet it thoroughly with water. Immediately prior to application of slurry.
Crocodile Super Shield 3.5 kg : Water 1 liter by weight or Crocodile Super Shield 2-2.5 part : Water 1 part (by volume)
Crocodile Super Shield 4 kg per water 1 liter by weight or Crocodile Super Shield 2.5-3 part : Water 1 part (by volume)
Apply Crocodile Super Shield slurry mix with a mason’s brush or trowel. Slurry can also be applied to horizontal surfaces with a push broom. Restir the slurry frequently during use. The second coat should be applied, allowing 15-30 minutes apart between each application. Apply two coats at 1-1.5 kg per sq.m. Do not mix more material than can be used within available working time.
- Cement may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children