- Ready to use
- Easy to apply and quick drying
- Good adhesion to more surfaces
- Good smoothness and hardness
- Excellent crack covering capacity
- Excellent humidity resistance
|Drying time||15 min|
The substrate must be clean, dust-free and without any traces of oil, laitance,curing compound etc. Over plus, seams and rock pockets exceeding 3 mm must be treated prior to application.
Apply Crocodile Putty with a wall putty blade or wall putty knife on the cracking wall. Crocodile Wall Putty can be place in layers. Allow 4 hours apart between each coat. Once Crocodile Wall Putty has dried, decorative paint may be applied.
0.5-1.5 kg / m2
- Paste may cause injury to skin or eyes. Use of rubber gloves, dust masks, eye protection, and other safety equipment is recommended.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately and repeatedly with water, and then contact doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year.