- High quality with quadruple (4X) durability and bonding strength.
- Perfect for tile installation of large porcelain.
- Can be bonded the large tiles on walls without support needed. (Height is not over 3 meters)
- Suitable for interior and exterior on floors and walls.
- Color : White, Grey
|Adhesion Strength in standard
|≥ 1.0 N/mm2||1.70 N/mm2|
|Adhesion Strength after water
|≥ 1.0 N/mm2||1.20 N/mm2|
|Adhesion Strength after heat
|≥ 1.0 N/mm2||1.10 N/mm2|
|Open time||≥ 30 minutes||30 minutes|
|Slip||≤ 0.5 mm||0.0 mm|
|Transverse deformation||≥ 2.5 mm||3.0 mm|
Standards: TCVN 7899-1:2008, TCVN 7899-2:2008, ISO 13007-1:2010, ISO
1Mpa = 1 N/mm2 = 10 bar ~ 145 psi
All the above tests are carried out in the laboratory condition, actual
installation may give different test results depend on site conditions.
All surfaces on which tile is to be set must be dry, structurally sound, free of all grease, oil, dirt, dust, curing compounds, sealers, coating, efflorescence, old adhesive residues, gypsum based underlayment and any other foreign matter.
Proportion of Mixing
Silver Crocodile Tile Adhesive 20 kgs (per bag) per 5.4-5.6 L of water or 2.5-3.0 parts of Silver Crocodile
Tile Adhesive per 1 part water by volume.
- Mix Tile Adhesive with clean, potable water thoroughly until smooth with a mechanical mixer at a low speed 150 rpm).
- Let mortar slakes for 15 minutes before mixing a second time.
- Do not add water, latex, or additional powder after slaking period.
- Choose a typical notched trowel that is suitable with each type of tiles. Use flat side of the trowel, applying a film layer of tile adhesive into surface. Apply additional tile adhesive, sweep the surface
with notched side of the trowel, held at 60 degrees to create the optimal texture in a single direction.
- Place the tiles into the surface, push the tiles back and forth in a perpendicular direction with trowel lines to help achieve maximum coverage and arrange the tiles in place.
- Use a rubber hammer to tap lightly on the tiles surface to ensure that the tiles have completely adhered to the tile adhesive.
- Remove excess tile adhesive from the joint areas to grouting.
- Do not adjust tiles in mortar after they have been set for longer than 15 minutes.
Curing and Grouting
- A minimum cure is obtained in 24-48 hours, depending on ambient temperatures
- For better quality, Crocodile Grout should be chosen to suit each type of tiles. Crocodile Grout has many types and color for each joints and places
Grouting after tile installation at least 48 hours to achieve maximum efficiency
Do not use tile adhesive with wood, asphalt, plastic coat or PVC, metal and mirror. (Do not allow frost within 72 hours)
- May be harmful to the eyes, skin, or lungs. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with water
- Keep out of reach of children
It should be kept in a dry place and the temperature is not too high to avoid product’s degradation. Age of product is 1 year
Packed in a film bag with a plastic layer to avoid moisture
Net Weight : 20 kg